[Eoscstudents] Thank You!

Trish McBeath tmcbeath at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 29 08:19:06 CDT 2021

Good morning,
On behalf of the Office of Student Services, I want to thank everyone who
participated in Trunk or Treat last night. There was a great turnout
despite the awful weather and I know the community appreciates having a fun
and safe place to take their children. Thank you to all of the student
organizations, athletic teams, academic divisions and offices/departments
for your enthusiasm, creativity and interaction with the children. The
costumes, decorations and activities were amazing this year. I personally
think this was one of the best Trunk or Treat events Eastern has hosted in
several years and that is all because of you! Thank you!

Thank you,
Trish McBeath
Vice President of Student & External Affairs
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W. Main, Wilburton, OK 74578
P: 918-465-1804, F: 918-465-4448
eosc.edu