[Eoscstudents] College Fair Parking

Alton Jones ajones725 at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 8 13:37:15 CDT 2021

All,
On Tuesday, 14 September 2021, Eastern will be hosting our annual College
Fair.  This is a time that various high schools from southeast Oklahoma
will bring students to tour our campus and see what Eastern has to offer.
As we are all aware, parking on the main campus is limited, and it will be
even more limited when our visitors arrive.  On this Tuesday, please refer
to the attached map and make adjustments to where you may normally park in
order to leave room for our guests to park their vehicles and busses.

If you live in the dorms (Johnston Hall and Choctaw Hall) please refer to
the map and do not park in the marked areas starting the evening of Monday,
13 September 2021.  Thank you for your understanding.

[image: image.png]

--
Alton L. Jones
Campus Police Chief