[Eoscstudents] TRiO Student Support Services and tutor.com

Ramie Baughman rbaughman13308 at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 14 13:48:39 CDT 2021

Good afternoon. I wanted to share these free webinars that I think will
help lead you to success. Tutor.com is available 24/7 and FREE of charge to
all students. TRiO Student Support Services also has in-person tutoring
offered at the Wilburton and McAlester campuses. If you would like more
information about in-person tutoring, feel free to contact me through
email: rbaughman13308 at eosc.edu. We are here to help! Please reach out if
you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,
*Ramie Baughman*