[Eoscstudents] Radio Job

Jamie Dean jdean2 at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 16 13:34:40 CDT 2021

Good afternoon,

We are looking for student employee workers for EOSC's radio station!

Here is the job description:

*Good speaking voice, strong communication skills, assist with live
broadcasts, attend promo events, download songs and programs for on-air
use, other duties as assigned. Prefer a mass communication student, but
everyone is welcome to apply.*

If this is something you may be interested in, please go see Doug "Dougo"
Sims in Baker 125.

*Each student is only able to hold 1 job at a time - if you already have a
student employment job, please keep this in mind, as you will have to
choose where you would like to work if you are selected for the radio
station positions.

Remember, when you come in to do your student employment paperwork, you
must have with you a valid photo ID, your social security card, and a
blank, voided check (or typed direct deposit form on bank letterhead).

Thank you,

--
*Jamie Dean*
Scholarship/Testing/Student Employment Coordinator

Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W. Main
Wilburton, OK 74578
Ph: 918.465.1768