[Eoscstudents] Author Alton Carter

London White lwhite at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 4 08:46:19 CDT 2022

Oklahoma author Alton Carter will be on campus Thursday, April 7, 2022,
from 3-5pm. Alton is a former foster child and a police officer. He is also
the first person in his family to graduate from high school and college.
Alton will be talking about the struggles he faced growing up and the
difficulties he faced in college. If you are interested in attending this
event, please let me know as soon as possible as seating will be limited.
Below is a link to Alton's website if you would like more information.

Home (altoncarter.net) <http://www.altoncarter.net/>

Thank you,

--
London White