[Eoscstudents] Bookstore will be open Sunday

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 3 12:03:13 CDT 2022

We will be open this Saturday and Sunday from 9 am until 3 pm for move-in
day and for anyone needing to come in to get books. We will also be open all
next week until 7 pm for those that have to travel or work later than 5.

You do not need to go to the Business Office first to get a voucher anymore.
We can help you right here from the Bookstore. But please do bring your
schedule so we'll know what classes and sections you're enrolled in.

Come in and see us and we'll be here to help.

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager

TBC153