[Eoscstudents] HYBRID SPEECH - TTH 9:45

Timothy ONeal toneal at eosc.edu
Sun Aug 7 15:58:37 CDT 2022

Hey students!

First of all, welcome back to campus! I hope your semester is great and you
get many things accomplished as you continue furthering your education,
both scholastically and culturally.

Speaking of scholastic furthering, I'd like to invite those students who
have a lab until 10AM either Tuesday or Thursday to look at the
Tuesday/Thursday 9:45-11 Speech course being offered. (SPCH-1113-16695)

In order to better accommodate your schedule, I have decided to make that
class hybrid, meaning that we will only meet once a week. So, when we meet
on the first day of class Tuesday, I will get a better understanding of
your schedules and plan the optimum class schedule accordingly.

So, if you need another class and you were afraid that a class at 9:45
wouldn't work due to other scheduled classes, never fear!

Either sign up through Self-Service, talk to your advisor, or even send me
a message if you think that may be a good fit for you!

Mr. O'Neal (toneal at eosc.edu)

Timothy O’Neal, MFA

Speech Department Chair/Humanities Professor

Faculty Council Chair