[Eoscstudents] 1st Concert Band Rehearsal is in 25 Minutes

Brian Harris bharris2 at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 9 16:07:01 CDT 2022

Hello All,

Just a reminder that our first concert band rehearsal for the fall 2022
term begins in 25 minutes in the Pratt Hall Band Room (123).  If you are,
or even think you may be, interested in playing, please come to this
rehearsal to see what we will be playing this semester and what it's like
to be a member of the Mountaineer Concert Band!

I hope to see you there.

--
Brian T. Harris
Instructor of Music, Director of Instrumental and Choral Ensembles, Music