[Eoscstudents] Fwd: Math and Science club meeting

Krishna Bastola kbastola at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 16 11:22:48 CDT 2022

Hello everyone,

The Science and Mathematics Division has hosted the Math and Science Club
for many years. This club serves as the platform to enrich learning
opportunities through extracurricular activities and community service.
The club will help you to develop soft skills, learn how to work with a
team, gain leadership skills, and expand your resume.
*The Science and Mathematics Division will be holding an in-person
meeting of the Math and Science Club on Wednesday, August 24, 2022,  at
12:30 PM in Sullivan Hall Room 102.* We will try our best to end the
meeting at 1 PM to not interfere with scheduled classes. The main agenda of
the meeting includes the nomination of the President, Vice President, and
Secretary/Treasurer for the Math and Science Club. Please join the meeting
in time as we have only 30 minutes to complete the agenda.

Thank you

Regards,
Krishna Bastola, Ph.D.,
Professor  of Chemistry and Department Chair
Eastern Oklahoma State College, Wilburton
Oklahoma 74578
Office:918-465-1888

[image: width=]
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>