[Eoscstudents] Choir

Brian Harris bharris2 at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 19 12:20:18 CDT 2022

Good Afternoon EOSC Students,

It, unfortunately, is too late to register for choir as a class.  However,
it is not too late to participate.  We are currently in need of Women's
voices, sopranos and altos.  If you are interested in singing with us,
please let me know and I will have music ready for you at next week's
rehearsal.  Choir rehearses on Monday and Wednesday from 4:30-6:00 in the
Pratt Hall Vocal Music Room (118).

For the Fall Concert we are singing: It Don't Mean a Thing, If It Ain't Got
That Swing; Scarborough Fair; Eternal Father, Strong To Save; and And This
Shall Be For Music.

Performance dates for the fall 2022 semester are:
Tuesday, October 11 - Fall Concert
Friday, November 11 - Veterans Day Celebration
Saturday, November 12 - Men's and Women's Basketball Games (Star-Spangled
Banner)
Sunday, December 4 - Candlelighting Concert

I hope to see you on Monday.

--
Brian T. Harris
Instructor of Music, Director of Instrumental and Choral Ensembles, Music