[Eoscstudents] When to buy books.....

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Fri Dec 2 12:55:14 CST 2022

Financial Aid will OPEN on January 3rd, 2023 and will CLOSE on January 17th,
2023

If using any other form of payment, books can now be purchased at the
Bookstore for Spring 2023.

You can come into the store at the Wilburton Campus OR order on our webstore
at www.eoscbookstore.com <http://www.eoscbookstore.com>  (The online store
will open on December 12th)

Give us a call if there are any questions at 918.465.1736

We have laptops, electronics and clothing that can also be added to your
student account IF you have the funds.

P.S. Vouchers are no longer in existence. When ready to purchase books,
please bring a printout of your schedule (or bring up on your phone) and
come straight to the Bookstore, and we'll be here to help

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager