[Eoscstudents] Urgent! Blackboard Username and Password Information

EOSC News news at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 10 08:33:23 CST 2022

Welcome new and returning students! Eastern made some major updates to
Blackboard, so you will notice an entirely new look and feel. All of us at
Eastern want to make sure you have all of the information you need to have
a successful semester, so be sure to read this email!

Your Blackboard username has changed. Your new username will be your entire
Eastern email address. You must include @eosc.edu when logging in. All
passwords were reset to your birthdate, so you must use the MMDDYYYY format
when entering your password (example: 01012022). If you are not sure what
your email address or password is for Blackboard or Self Service,
visit the *Find
My Username website*
<https://ellucian-webadv.eosc.edu/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor?type=P&pid=CORE-XWS003>.
If you need further assistance, contact Tracy Clark <taclark at eosc.edu> for
technical support (taclark at eosc.edu)

[image: image.png]

Eastern now has Base Navigation which offers a new way to navigate and
personalize your learning environment. View the image below for a sneak
peek of the Base Navigation window. I encourage you to watch this video
<https://youtu.be/Y821XPKEAIY> it offers an overview of the new base
navigation <https://youtu.be/Y821XPKEAIY> and will be very helpful.  If you
are still interested in learning more about Base Navigation view the
attached brochure.
[image: image.png]

Again, welcome both new and current students, we are happy to have you!
Have a safe and healthy semester!

*Kellye Semeski*
Eastern OK State College
Instructional Designer/CIS Instructor