[Eoscstudents] First Band Rehearsal Today at 4:30pm in the Band Room (Pratt 123)

Brian Harris bharris2 at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 11 13:05:45 CST 2022

Good Afternoon, EOSC Community!

I am writing to invite any instrumentalists (Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Saxophone, Bassoon, Trumpet, Horn, Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba, Percussion) to join the EOSC Concert Band.  Our first meeting is today at 4:30pm in the Pratt Hall Band Room (123).  Today will be our syllabus review and will be used to determine our concert selections for the semester.  Students who would like to participate should register for the class; MUSIC 1721 (first year) or MUSIC 2721 (second year).  Faculty and staff  do not need to register, but may if they wish.

I hope to see you there!

Brian T. Harris
Instructor of Music, Director of Instrumental and Choral Ensembles, Music Department Chair
Eastern Oklahoma State College
Pratt 109
1301 W Main St
Wilburton, OK 74578