[Eoscstudents] July 2022 EOSC statement

Ange McAlister amcalister at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 29 10:53:10 CDT 2022

Dear Student

Thank you for choosing EOSC for your higher education needs.

Financial Aid for Spring 2022 has been processed and should be reflected on
your account. Please ensure your account has been paid in full by logging
into your Self-Service account. If you still have a balance on your
account, you can make a payment through Self-Service.

Any balance remaining on your account two months after the semester has
ended will be sent to our collection agency where it will incur additional
collection cost.

If you have any questions regarding your balance due, you may contact the
Business Office staff at 918-465-1831. If you have questions about your
financial aid not applied, you may contact the Financial Aid staff at
918-465-1770.

If you are enrolled in Summer 2022 or Fall 2022 courses, we will begin
processing your completed financial aid for that semester after the last
day to drop for that semester.

The EOSC Business Office

Thank you!

*Ange McAlister*

Ange McAlister

Accounts Receivable III

P: 918-465-0776

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W Main | Library Building | Wilburton, OK 74578

eosc.edu <http://www.eosc.edu> | radio.eosc.edu <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/>