[Eoscstudents] McAlester Campus "Graduation Wall"

Anne Brooks abrooks at eosc.edu
Tue May 3 12:27:56 CDT 2022

Dear Students,
As the end of the semester nears, some of you are completing your last
courses at EOSC. This year, at the McAlester Campus, we have done something
new. The glass windows surrounding our front office have been made into a
Graduation Wall. We have window chalk pens ready to be used by graduates.
On the Graduation Wall, graduates can write a thank you to family, friends,
or even instructors who have helped them in their endeavour to complete an
associate degree. Graduates can also write messages of inspiration or
encouragement to future EOSC grads. Simply visit the McAlester campus Front
Office from 8am-5pm, or the Library computer lab 5pm-9:30pm, Mon.-Thur.
through next week, and request a chalk pen to write your message. We can't
wait to see all of the messages. Congratulations to the Class of 2022!!

[image: IMG-1330.jpg]
--
Anne Brooks, M.A
McAlester Campus Dean