[Eoscstudents] EOSC Parade Line-up

Candace Raney craney at eosc.edu
Sat Nov 12 05:38:40 CST 2022

I would like to thank you for registering for EOSC Homecoming Parade.  I
attached the lineup list for tomorrow’s parade and a few other things to
note.

 10:15 am:  Parade line-up will be at the United Methodist Church (corner
of Ada & East 2nd St.)  Please line up in the order on the attached list.

   - It is recommended that all entries travel east on Ada to reach the
      check-in point.
      - Parade judges will be located at the intersection of Central &
      Main. Please stop in front of the judge's table for an introduction.
      - A Member of the parade committee (Candace, Kelisha,  Melissa), will
      have your printed number for you upon your arrival.   Please tape this
      number on the driver's side of your lead vehicle for easy viewing for the
      judge's table.  Placing it inside or outside your cab is fine
just as long
      as it’s visible.
      - Again, and for the benefit of the judges, *please adhere to your
      assigned lineup number.*
      - *I attached a waiver of liability that all participants riding on
      trailers will need to sign and give to me in the morning.*

   - The parade begins at 11:00 am.  The Choctaw Nation Color Guard will *jump
   in ahead* of Entry #1/Cheerleaders & the Kids Bike Parade will *jump in
   behind* #3/EOSC Alumni.
   - Please share with your Homecoming Candidates.
   - Have fun.  Be safe.  And pat yourself on the back for a job well
   done.

Please let me know if you have questions or need additional information.

 Thank you!

Candace

​

*Candace Raney*

Executive Assistant to the President

P: 918-465-1723 | F: 918-465-2431

*Eastern Oklahoma State College*

1301 W Main | Library 201-A | Wilburton, OK

eosc.edu <http://www.eosc.edu/> | radio.eosc.edu
<http://www.radio.eosc.edu/> | eoscathletics.com

--
Candace Raney
Executive Assistant to the President
P: 918-465-1723
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W Main | Library 201 | Wilburton, OK
eosc.edu | radio.eosc.edu | eoscathletics.com