[Eoscstudents] ALL stuffed animals on sale for October

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 3 12:04:53 CDT 2022

Did you know that studies have shown that objects like teddy bears help
people handle emotions and limit stress? Cuddling teddy bears "evokes a
sense of peace, security and comfort".  So whether you're looking for a
study buddy, cuddle buddy, or cheer buddy - our lovable furry friends are
here to help!  Shop in-store or online and find your next plush pal!  All
plush are 20% off for the month of October!

Stop by and see us. We appreciate each and every one of you.

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager

TBC153