[Eoscstudents] Math and Science Club drawing competition results

Krishna Bastola kbastola at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 13 16:21:55 CDT 2022

Hello all,

I am very pleased to announce on behalf of the President of the Math and
Science Club the winners of the drawing competition that was held on
Monday, October 3rd at the dining arena of the Student Center. I would like
to thank the President, Officers, and all members of Math Science for
taking out their time and effort to conduct the drawing competition. I also
like to thank all the students who participated in the contest and made the
event a success. The club has selected three students as the winners of the
competition, and the three winners who won the drawing contest are:

First position: Emily Guyres

 [image: image.png]

Second position: Keeley (Full name was mentioned, Ph: 409-499-2124)
[image: image.png]

  Third position: Madison Martin
[image: image.png]

Congratulations to all the winners. The winners are requested to collect
their respective prizes from Julie Lawrence (Room 211, Ph: 918.465.1702) at
any time between 8 to 5.

Thank you all for making this event successful.
Email sent on behalf of the President of the Math and Science Club.