[Eoscstudents] It's not too late to join band and/or choir

Brian Harris bharris2 at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 17 08:34:54 CDT 2022

Hello EOSC Community,

This week the EOSC Concert Band and Choir are beginning a new concert set
for the Sunday, December 4 Candlelighting Concert.  Since we are starting a
new concert set, we are able to take new participants in the band and
choir.  Choir begins rehearsals for the new concert set today (Mondays and
Wednesdays) from 4:30-6:00 in Pratt 118 (vocal music room).  Band begins
its rehearsals tomorrow (Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 4:30-6:00 in Pratt
123 (band room).

I hope to see you in the band and choir as we begin preparing our
Candlelighting Concert.

--
Brian T. Harris
Instructor of Music, Director of Instrumental and Choral Ensembles, Music