[Eoscstudents] Online Humanities opportunity for the 2nd 8 weeks

Jason Miller jemiller at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 26 12:42:27 CDT 2022

If you are looking for a class to fulfill a humanities requirement, we have
added an online section of our popular Global Humanities I course!  Learn
about the great cultures of the past, including the Greeks, the ancient Far
East, and the rise of the Biblical tradition into the Middle Ages.  We see
not only how these various civilizations lived, but how they affect our
existence today.

HUMAN-2113-17076

--
Jason Miller
Humanities Professor/Department Chair

*Disability is the next frontier of inclusion.*