[Eoscstudents] Danish Student Visit this week at EOSC

London White lwhite at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 12 12:40:39 CDT 2023

This week Eastern will welcome 24 students and two instructors from
College360 in Silkeborg, Denmark who are part of our longtime cultural
exchange program. Due to COVID-19, this is the first time we have been able
to welcome our Danish friends to campus since 2019. The instructors
visiting this year are Helle Rodahl Thisted and Ole Tormod Bøndergaard.

Attached is their planned schedule of activities and events while they are
in Wilburton. Below are a few special activities that you may want to
attend or be aware of:

   - Thursday, April 13 at 8:30 a.m. - Official Welcome with President
   Wansick in the Johnnie Wray Theatre
   - Thursday, April 13 - Danish students will attend class with their
   DenPals
   - Tuesday, April 18 at 11:30 a.m. - Danish Student Presentation to EOSC
   in Ballroom
   - Tuesday, April 18 at 5 p.m. - Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner in the
   Cafeteria

Please help us make these students and instructors feel welcome on our
beautiful campus

Thank you,

--
London White