[Eoscstudents] Students can take Global Humanities II without first taking Global Humanities I!

Jason Miller jemiller at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 1 09:56:59 CDT 2023

Hello, all -- if you or your advisee is looking for an online Humanities
course in the fall, please note that students can take Global Humanities II
without first taking Global Humanities I.  Global Humanities I covers
global cultures from prehistory through the Middle Ages; Global Humanities
II covers global cultures from the Renaissance up to today.

Global I is almost full, but there's plenty of seats in Global II!
(HUMAN-2213-17801)

JEM

--
Jason Miller
Humanities Professor/Department Chair

*Disability is the next frontier of inclusion.*