[Eoscstudents] SSS/TRiO tour NSU

Colby Carpenter ccarpenter at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 25 11:07:56 CDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

Student Support Services is looking at touring NSU in Tahlequah on
Wednesday, September 20th.  We would leave at  11:30am, return around
5:30pm.
There are only 3 spots available.  If this does not work for most people
interested, or we have more an abundance of interest in visiting NSU then
we can schedule a different day.

Please email ccarpenter at eosc.edu
or
pmouser at eosc.edu
if you are interested; let us know if that date works for you or not.

--

Colby L. Carpenter

Career/Transfer & Academic Counselor

Student Support Services   <https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054>

Johnston Hall 111

 Tel: 918.465.1860

ccarpenter at eosc.edu

eosc.edu <http://www.eosc.edu> | radio.eosc.edu <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/>
| eoscathletics.com

“Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to
that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible
dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is
the trick... This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic
is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering it's a feather
bed.”― Terence McKenna

*Confidentiality Notice**: This communication is intended only for the use
of the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify Colby Carpenter at the e-mail or phone number listed above and
expunge this communication without making any copies.*