[Eoscstudents] SSS/TRiO student trip to OKC Thunder Game!

Colby Carpenter ccarpenter at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 15 09:45:06 CST 2023

Student Support Services are taking students to the annual Thunder S.T.I.R.
(Socialize, Talk, Interact, and Remember) career fair on  Wednesday, March
29th.  After the fair, we will stay in the City to attend the Thunder game
against the Detroit Pistons.
We will cover travel, all meals, and ticket prices for our students!
Please contact Ramie (rbaughman13308 at eosc.edu) or Colby (ccarpenter at eosc.edu)
if you are a member of SSS and interested in attending!
We will be meeting around 8:30 am on March 29 in SSS offices on the first
floor of Johnston then departing campus around 9:00 am.

--

Colby L. Carpenter

Career/Transfer & Academic Counselor

Student Support Services   <https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054>

Johnston Hall 111

 Tel: 918.465.1860

 Fax: 918.465.4476

ccarpenter at eosc.edu

eosc.edu <http://www.eosc.edu> | radio.eosc.edu <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/>
| eoscathletics.com

*Confidentiality Notice**: This communication is intended only for the use
of the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify Colby Carpenter at the e-mail or phone number listed above and
expunge this communication without making any copies.*