[Eoscstudents] Important: Bookstore Information

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 4 10:10:07 CST 2023

Welcome back everyone!

Financial Aid is now open. This includes Pell grant, scholarships, Tribal,
student loans, etc. Account charging will stay open only until January 17th.
Please be sure to get everything needed for class before then. Bring a copy
of your schedule or have it brought up on your phone so that we can see what
you're enrolled in to help you efficiently.

Orders can also be placed on our webstore at www.eoscbookstore.com
<http://www.eoscbookstore.com>  and we'll ship directly to your choice of
address. (Be sure to use a physical address as we use UPS)

We here at the Bookstore hope everyone has an awesome Spring semester. Come
in and visit us anytime.

P.S. Cap & Gown sets will be ordered in February and will be in stock for
all sizes by March.

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager