[Eoscstudents] Yes, you can take Global Humanities II without first taking Global Humanities I!

Jason Miller jemiller at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 5 13:05:21 CST 2023

As you enroll for the spring semester and might be considering a
Humanities online
course, know that Global Humanities I is NOT a prerequisite for Global
Humanities II.

Both courses look at cultures through the lens of art, music, literature,
religion (and more!), but cover different time periods.
*Global Humanities I *covers prehistory through the Middle Ages, while
*Global Humanities II* picks up at the Renaissance and continues through
today.  You can take either class without taking the other!

JEM

--
Jason Miller
Humanities Professor/Department Chair

*Disability is the next frontier of inclusion.*