[Eoscstudents] Fall '23 Band and Choir

Brian Harris bharris2 at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 6 21:20:06 CDT 2023

Hello EOSC Community,

I hope you all enjoyed a happy 4th of July weekend!  As we quickly approach
the fall '23 semester I would like to let you know that all members of the
Eastern Community are welcome to join the concert band and concert choir.
No auditions are required to participate, however, band members will have
to have experience on their chosen instrument.

If you are a student and would like to participate please register for your
chosen ensemble for 1 credit; Choir - MUSIC 1611, Band - MUSIC 1711.  Choir
meets on Monday and Wednesday from 4:30-6:00pm in the Pratt Hall Vocal
Music Room (Pratt 118) and Band meets on Tuesday and Thursday from
4:30-6:00pm in the Pratt Hall Band Room (Pratt 123).  Again, all are
welcome who would like to participate.  Come out on August 21 (choir) or
August 22 (band) to see what we will be performing and our semester
performance schedule.

If you have any questions about participating in our ensembles or majoring
in music please do not hesitate to contact me.

Wishing you all the best for happy and relaxing summer,

--
Brian T. Harris
Instructor of Music, Director of Instrumental and Choral Ensembles, Music