[Eoscstudents] Enrollment Center Update

Anne Brooks abrooks at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 5 15:57:27 CDT 2023

Happy Monday Eastern Family! I would like to update you on some employee
changes/additions occurring in the Enrollment Center. First, Dayna Bills
will be taking on academic advisor duties while continuing to work in
Financial aid. Second, Melanie Sims has joined the Enrollment Center where
she will be taking on academic advisor AND financial aid duties. These
positions are the first of their kind at Eastern (I think), so bear with us
while we work out the logistics.

Their contact information, including their new office numbers, are below.
Please stop by the enrollment center and congratulate Dayna and Melanie on
their new roles at Eastern!

Dayna Bills
dbills at eosc.edu
918-465-1795