[Eoscstudents] Last Call!! DenPal Openings Still Available!

London White lwhite at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 8 15:30:58 CST 2023

Last Call For DenPals!!!  Our student friends from Denmark will be arriving
at Eastern on April 12th. Please see the attached form to be filled out for
those interested in being DenPals and return them to the student services
office in the Student Center 208 as soon as possible.

*DenPal's communicates with a college student in DenMark and then will meet
that student when they visit our campus which will be April 12-19, 2023.

Thank you,

--
London White
Director of Student Life