[Eoscstudents] FYI - Event on Campus 05/03/23

Hannah Truitt htruitt at eosc.edu
Tue May 2 08:32:42 CDT 2023

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Tuesday!

Just a quick FYI about an event going on tomorrow.

*Wednesday, May 3rd * the Eastern Recruitment team will be hosting the
first-ever high school leadership conference -> The Summit from 9 am - 4
pm! This is a one-day conference aimed at helping high school students
learn new skills, network, and explore their leadership potential.

[image: The Summit Logo.png]

We are anticipating around 60 students to be in attendance and will have
several community members as guest speakers. Although we will be in the
student center some, we will also be venturing to other locations on
campus. If you see us out please feel free to say hello. We want to give
them the best Eastern experience! All participants will be wearing yellow
lanyards with their name tags.

Please reach out if you have any questions!

--

*Hannah Truitt*

Director of Recruitment & Retention

P: 918-465-1822 | C: 580-371-7047

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W Main | Library 160 | Wilburton, OK

eosc.edu <http://www.eosc.edu> | radio.eosc.edu <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/>