[Eoscstudents] Spring 2023 semester statement

Ange McAlister amcalister at eosc.edu
Wed May 3 12:44:15 CDT 2023

Dear Student,

Thank you for choosing EOSC for your higher education needs.
Congratulations to our graduating students!

Spring 2023 tuition and fees are now due. We have processed the majority of
all Financial Aid for this semester. Please log into your Self-Service
account to verify if your balance has been paid.

If your financial aid has not been processed, please contact the Financial
Aid office at 918-465-1771 to ensure all your paperwork has been completed.

Summer and Fall 2023 semester enrollment have begun. If you currently have
a Business Office hold on your account, please contact the Business Office.

If you have a previous semester account balance, please be aware this
will be turned over to our collection agency soon.

If you have any questions, please contact the Business Office at
918-465-1831.

Thank you!

*Ange McAlister*

Ange McAlister

Accounts Receivable III

P: 918-465-1776

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W Main | Library Building | Wilburton, OK 74578

eosc.edu <http://www.eosc.edu> | radio.eosc.edu <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/>