[Eoscstudents] Student Application for Federal American Rescue Plan Act Funds for Spring 2023

EOSC News news at eosc.edu
Thu May 4 14:29:39 CDT 2023

We hope you have had a great semester!

Eastern Oklahoma State College has obtained a limited amount of funding
from the Supplemental Support Act under the American Rescue Plan Act to
distribute to students to help with expenses related to the disruption of
campus operations due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This will be our last
disbursement of funds through the COVID-19 HEERF funds.

To receive these funds, you must complete the application by clicking on
the link below. Any student who is actively enrolled in at least 3 credit
hours during the Spring 2023 semester is eligible to apply. Applications
will only be accepted until *May 12, 2023*.

*Student Application for Federal American Rescue Plan Act Funds for Spring
2023*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDoIccUCmh00pes_WJ9MSCeedeg0JS2V18BUiz8xukWD88eA/viewform>

Since these funds are limited, we will be using a random number generator
to determine who will be awarded funds. You must complete the application
to be entered into this process. We will not be able to release any
information regarding the amount or who will be receiving a refund until
after the application period ends and we complete processing around the
first week of June 2023. Once the funds have been processed, students will
be contacted via email whether or not they were selected during the random
selection process to receive a refund.

Please note that the funds from the American Rescue Plan are for any
component of the student’s cost of attendance or for emergency costs that
arise due to coronavirus, such as tuition, food, housing, health care
(including mental health care) or childcare.

If you have designated your direct deposit choice through Self Service,
then your refund will be processed by the first week of June 2023. If you
have not designated your direct deposit choice, there will be a paper check
issued to you which can be picked up in the Business Office in Wilburton.

Have a great summer break and hope to see you in the fall!

The Business Office