[Eoscstudents] Final Grades

dhunnicutt at eosc.edu dhunnicutt at eosc.edu
Mon May 15 14:26:52 CDT 2023

Greetings Students,

I wanted to inform you that the self-service system is currently
experiencing technical difficulties and is unavailable. I understand that
this is an inconvenience and assure you that our IT team is working
diligently to restore the service. They anticipate it to be up and running
by this evening.

Due to these technical difficulties, there will be a delay in final grades
being posted. Please know that grades will be posted by 5 PM on Tuesday. I
apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay and appreciate your
patience as we resolve the issue. Thank you for your understanding and
cooperation.

Kind Regards,

Dr. Donna Hunnicutt
Vice President for Academic Affairs
P: 918-465-1896 | F: 918-465-4483
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W Main | Library Building, 147 | Wilburton, OK
 <http://www.eosc.edu/> eosc.edu |  <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/>
radio.eosc.edu |  <https://eoscathletics.com/> eoscathletics.com