[Eoscstudents] Mountaineer 8th Annual 5K - volunteers needed

Staff Council staffcouncil at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 2 08:54:37 CDT 2023

Homecoming festivities will begin on Monday!

For the last 7 years, our EOSC Alumni Association has hosted a 5K run to
help fund the scholarships given to our students. This year they need
volunteers who can help with registration and various duties on the morning
of the run.

If you would like to volunteer, please see the attached Mountaineer 5K
Volunteer Form by clicking on the link provided, or contact Teresa Brady at
918-765-1761 or tbrady at eosc.edu

https://forms.gle/1svsNcnTnphcdbmj8

[image: image.png]
Thank you,