[Eoscstudents] HOCO Dance Clothing Donation!

Hannah Truitt htruitt at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 3 14:15:17 CDT 2023

Happy Friday!

As most of you know, this year we are having a Semi Formal Homecoming Dance
on Saturday night! TRIO Student Support Services will be opening its *Chow
Chamber - Food Pantry/Clothing Closet *for anyone who would like to donate
new or gently used items. *Items Needed:* Dresses, Button Down Shirts,
Pants, Shoes, Ties, Etc. They will be taking donations all week!

If you need something to wear, please be sure to check out this closet too!
The Chow Chamber is located on the first floor of Johnston Hall - Room 117
in the West Wing by the tutoring center. It will be open from 9:00 a.m. -
to 5:00 pm for any students who would like to go by and shop! *This is FREE
for Eastern Students! *

[image: HOCO Clothing Donation 2023.png]

If you have any questions, please contact me or TRIO Student Support
Services! My information is below.

--

*Hannah Truitt*

Director of Recruitment & Retention

P: 918-465-1822 | C: 580-371-7047

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W Main | Library 160 | Wilburton, OK

eosc.edu <http://www.eosc.edu> | radio.eosc.edu <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/>