[Eoscstudents] Today is First Generation Day! Free shirts for First-Gen Students

Colby Carpenter ccarpenter at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 8 11:31:20 CST 2023

Today we celebrate First-Generation college students!
We commend your perseverance to get to this point. There are many barriers
First-Generation Students face, so getting to college is a great
accomplishment!

Student Support Services specifically serves First Generation Students( as
well as low-income and Students with disabilities)

Come by the SSS/FYI tent in front of Johnston Hall from 11 to 1pm today to
get a free t-shirt if you are a First-Gen student,
And pick up a blank yellow or blue t shirt for stenciling if you complete
the SSS application.

Colby L. Carpenter

Career/Transfer & Academic Counselor

Student Support Services

Johnston Hall 111

 Tel: 918.465.1860

 Fax: 918.465.4476

ccarpenter at eosc.edu

eosc.edu | radio.eosc.edu | eoscathletics.com