[Eoscstudents] 2023 EOSC Homecoming Celebration

Candace Raney craney at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 25 17:15:13 CDT 2023

Eastern Oklahoma State College and the Eastern Alumni Association are
excited to welcome alumni, students, and their families to the 2023
"Legends of the E" Homecoming Celebration! This year marks the 86th Eastern
Homecoming, and we hope to see all of the Mountaineer Family back in
Wilburton on Nov. 10 & 11.

All homecoming information and links can be found at eosc.edu/homecoming. The
complete schedule has been attached.

*Homecoming Apparel
<https://rebelbait.printavo.com/merch/eastern-oklahoma-state-college>* -
Don't forget to order your 2023 Homecoming shirts, sweatshirts, or hoodies!
The deadline to order is Tuesday, October 31, at 2:00 p.m. The pick-up
location will be in Library 139. Shipping from the company is available.

*Chili Cook-off <https://www.eosc.edu/events/chili-cookoff-2023> * - Monday
at 6:30 p.m. in the Ballroom. Students, faculty, staff, and community
members will be putting their best recipes to the test. Join in on the fun
and vote for your favorite! Registration is due on Friday, November 3.

*Alumni Hall of Fame Celebration
<https://www.eosc.edu/events/alumni-hall-of-fame-2023-11-10>* - Friday at
6:00 p.m. in the Ballroom. You must purchase tickets to attend. Honorees
include Rhonda Kite Fields, a trailblazer in women's athletics in Oklahoma,
and JT Gasso, a successful assistant coach at the University of Oklahoma.
The last day to purchase tickets is November 3

*Mountaineer 5k & 1-Mile Fun Run
<https://www.eosc.edu/events/mountaineer-5k-2023>* -  Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
at the corner of Main & Central in downtown Wilburton. Hosted by the EOSC
Alumni Association - All proceeds benefit the Eastern Alumni Scholarship
Fund. On-site registration (cannot guarantee a shirt) is available on
November 11.

*"Honoring Our Legends" Veterans Day & Homecoming Parade
<https://www.eosc.edu/events/parade-2023> - *Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in
downtown Wilburton. Co-hosted by the VFW Auxiliary and Eastern Oklahoma
State College. Registration is due by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 9.

We hope you can take in one of the many events that we have planned,

Thanks,

Candace

*Candace Raney*

Executive Assistant to the President

P: 918-465-1723 | F: 918-465-2431

*Eastern Oklahoma State College*

1301 W Main | Library 201-A | Wilburton, OK

eosc.edu <http://www.eosc.edu/> | radio.eosc.edu
<http://www.radio.eosc.edu/> | eoscathletics.com