[Eoscstudents] EXPO WINNERS!

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 12 08:53:43 CDT 2023

Good morning,

This year's Library Expo was a huge success, and I apologize for taking so much time counting points for the Amazon gift card winners!

It was a VERY tight competition, so please understand that you were given points for one activity a day (one in the Passport book OR one online).  The competition actually came down to weighing the luggage or guessing the weight of the photo in most cases.  For those that had full points, we had to take the person closest to 25 pounds in person or closest to the photo weight!

So, our STUDENT winners are as follows:

1st place and the winner of the $100 gift card is:   Jayna Soukhaseum

2nd place and the winner of the $75 gift card is :  Matt Weaver

3rd place and the winner of the $50 gift card is :  Jacob Helmsmeyer

Our FACULTY/STAFF winners are as follows:

1st place and the winner of the $100 gift card is:  Gary Watkins

2nd place and the winner of the $75 gift card is :  Jayde Frazier

3rd place and the winner of the $50 gift card is :   Jewellena Boyett

*Thank you to all who participated!  You all were amazing!!  PLEASE PICK UP YOUR GIFT CARDS IN THE LIBRARY AFTER 12pm TODAY!