[Eoscstudents] Denmark Study Abroad Application & Informational Sessions

Anne Brooks abrooks at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 29 10:12:23 CDT 2023

Join us for a virtual Denmark study abroad info session at noon!
*https://zoom.us/j/99933883315?pwd=VGNLODd3OTVNQ2lGUERvQjBwOWltUT09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/j/99933883315?pwd%3DVGNLODd3OTVNQ2lGUERvQjBwOWltUT09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1696087292695817&usg=AOvVaw1HE74WRLwmY9kM1jjx-3_b>
or Meeting ID: 999 3388 3315, Passcode: 337142*