[Eoscstudents] PLC Community Service Project

EOSC News news at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 1 12:20:06 CDT 2024

All,

Eastern's President Leadership Class (PLC) is currently accepting donations
in hopes of benefiting a local nursing home. Donations can be cash or
personal hygiene products such as shampoo and conditioner, body wash,
perfume, deodorant, toothbrush and toothpaste, etc.

Students and staff can bring donations to the President's Office, which is
located in the Bill Hill Administration Building, Room 201A. We will be
accepting items until April 22, 2024.

Anything will help us towards our goal and is greatly appreciated!

With gratitude,
EOSC's PLC

P.S. Bonus points are available in some classes if you donate!