[Eoscstudents] ATTENTION 2024 Graduates

Candace Raney craney at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 3 08:00:00 CDT 2024

Please take a moment to complete the form if you haven't already done so.
This information will help us with plans for this year’s graduation.

2024 EOSC Commencement <https://forms.gle/jiDE3mviqo2FtPsW8>

Candace Raney
Executive Assistant to the President
P: 918-465-1723 | F: 918-465-2431
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W Main | Library 201-A | Wilburton, OK
eosc.edu | radio.eosc.edu | eoscathletics.com