[Eoscstudents] EOSC Arts Club Meeting this Thursday!

Cullen Whisenhunt cwhisenhunt2 at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 27 12:05:16 CDT 2024

Hello students, and welcome back!

As we start another school year here at Eastern, the EOSC Arts and
Humanities Club would like to invite you to join us this Thursday for our
first meeting of the semester!

The Arts and Humanities Club is dedicated to fostering a creative community
by sponsoring and supporting arts events throughout the year. In the past,
club members have participated in musical performances, taken photography
field trips, and even submitted to local writing contests! The club has
also hosted guest speakers, literature discussions, and film viewings!

If you're interested in the arts and humanities, we'd love to help you
realize those interests here at Eastern, so join us this Thursday, August
29, at noon in Baker Hall room 120 (Wilburton campus) and help us plan
another great year of arts events at EOSC!

Have a great second week of classes!

--
Cullen Whisenhunt, MFA
Eng. Instructor, McAlester Campus