[Eoscstudents] Your Input Needed: 2024 EOSC Graduation Ceremony Survey

Candace Raney craney at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 21 09:20:40 CST 2024

Dear Faculty, Staff, and Students,
As we plan the 2024 EOSC Commencement ceremony, your input is invaluable.
Please take a moment to complete our brief survey to help shape this
important event.

Survey Link: 2024 Commencement Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfUbm8Yu30gBD302fJH-ee6wHjx4mPWp5iGavMLpmz9dzgLg/viewform>

We’re seeking your feedback on:
    *Date and time preferences
    *Ceremony format (one or two ceremonies)
    *Guest limitations
    *Any additional suggestions

Your responses will guide our decisions to ensure a memorable celebration
for our graduates, family and community.

Survey deadline: February 29, 2024

Thank you for your support and participation.

Best regards,
Candace

Candace Raney
Executive Assistant to the President
P: 918-465-1723 | F: 918-465-2431
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W Main | Library 201-A | Wilburton, OK
eosc.edu | radio.eosc.edu | eoscathletics.com