[Eoscstudents] Sad news

Janet Wansick jwansick at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 9 15:03:48 CST 2024

Eastern Family,

It is with a heavy heart that we share the deeply saddening news of the
passing of one of our students, Jayna Soukhaseum. Our thoughts and
condolences go out to Jayna’s family, friends, and all who knew her.

Counseling services will be available to support those who may need
assistance during this difficult time. Counselors will be available in the
Student Center rooms 209 and 214 on the following days and times:

Friday, January 12th 9am-12pm

Tuesday, January 16th 9am-12pm

Wednesday, January 17th 9am-12pm

However, if you would prefer to make an appointment with a counselor at the
Health and Wellness Clinic either in person or virtually, contact London
White 918-465-1767 or lwhite at eosc.edu.

We encourage you to reach out to others to offer comfort and support as we
navigate through this difficult time.

If you have any questions, please contact London White or Lucas Hedgecock
in Student Services.

jw

Janet Wansick

President

P: 918-465-1723 | C: 918-465-2431

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W Main | Building Hall 100-B | Wilburton, OK

eosc.edu <http://www.eosc.edu> | radio.eosc.edu <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/>
| eoscathletics.com

"Ending Poverty Through Education" should be our goal!!