[Eoscstudents] Welcome!

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 25 09:54:00 CDT 2024

School will start in only 25 days. Financial Aid opens in only 11 days.

The Bookstore is ready with all books on the shelves and new clothing in
the store. We also have all school supplies needed for classes and even
laptops.

School starts August 19th
Financial Aid opens August 5th
Financial Aid closes September 3rd.

Please be sure to get all supplies within this window if using Financial
Aid of any kind (Pell Grant, Loans, VocRehab, Career Development, etc).

Make sure to bring your schedule with you to the Bookstore so that we know
what you're enrolled in and we can help get you the correct books.

See you all in 25 days.

--

*Thank you,*

*Ali Martinez*