[Eoscstudents] Campus Parking

Alton Jones ajones725 at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 11 10:18:38 CDT 2024

All,
I apologize for this follow-up email. Those who live in Choctaw Hall, you
will have to find parking at other locations on campus during the time
annotated in the last email.  You can park anywhere on campus except
disabled parking, visitor parking, or staff parking. We have 30+ high
schools visiting on Wednesday for an event and we have to accommodate
parking for buses. I appreciate your cooperations and I apologize for this
inconvenience.