[Eoscstudents] 2024 EOSC Scholastic Contest

Candace Raney craney at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 12 08:00:00 CDT 2024

We are thrilled to announce that the 2024 EOSC Scholastic Contest will take
place tomorrow, March 13th, from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. We expect the
participation of 39 high schools on campus for this exciting event!

At 11:00 am, we invite you to join us for the opening of the art
competition, which will be available for public viewing in Student Center
224. We hope you'll take the opportunity to explore the exceptional talent
showcased in the competition.

With approximately 450-500 students expected on campus, you may be
approached for assistance in locating test rooms. Your help in guiding
visitors will be greatly appreciated. Please note that classes in Wilburton
are canceled for Wednesday due to the contest.

Should you have any questions about the event or require further
information, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you for your support, and have a fantastic day!

Candace

*Candace Raney*

Executive Assistant to the President

P: 918-465-1723 | F: 918-465-2431

Eastern Oklahoma State College

Visit the EOSC Kudoboard <https://eosc.kudoboard.com/boards/ADJy5iyd>

1301 W Main | Library 201-A | Wilburton, OK

eosc.edu <http://www.eosc.edu> | radio.eosc.edu <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/>