[Eoscstudents] Commencement Student Parking Friday 3 May 2024

Alton Jones ajones725 at eosc.edu
Thu May 2 07:02:57 CDT 2024

All,

Each year during Commencement it is a challenge for family members and
loved ones to find parking on campus, especially for disabled parking.  As
you are well aware there isn't much parking on campus as it is without
visitors.  Coaches, Ag, Dorm Coordinators, and RA's please help me by
informing your respective athletes or aggie students to refrain from
parking behind
Choctaw Hall and Johnston Hall, and from in front of the Radio Station at
Baker Hall on Friday.  All  students who reside on campus in these two
dorms *MUST* have their vehicles moved from these parking lots and
parked according
to the attached map  by 12:00pm on Friday May 3rd.  Dorm Coordinators and
RA's, I am depending on your help by getting the word out to your residents
and by assisting campus police in monitoring the parking lots. Also,
disabled parking will be in the parking spaces in front of Johnston Hall
and in front of the gym. VIP parking will be located in front of the radio
station in the Baker Hall parking lot. I don't want grandma, grandpa, mom,
or dad to have to walk across campus to see their loved one graduate.
Anyone that does not comply may be cited and may have their vehicle towed
at their expense. Thank you all for your cooperation, congratulations on
your success, and good luck in your future endeavours.
--
Alton L. Jones
Campus Police Chief