[Eoscstudents] Fwd: Math and Science Club meeting

Krishna Bastola kbastola at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 5 09:55:40 CDT 2024

Hello all,
This email is a friendly reminder to all the students that we have a math
and science club meeting next Thursday, September 12 at 12:30 PM. The
meeting will nominate the President, vice president, Secretary/Treasurer,
two ESGA representatives, and Math and science club members. Please go
through the forwarded email message to learn more about the meeting.

Thank you