[Eoscstudents] Join us in Denmark! Study Abroad Application

Kellye Semeski ksemeski at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 18 15:00:30 CDT 2024

Hello Eastern Students!

We are excited to open applications to our annual study abroad cultural
exchange program with College360 <https://www.college360.dk/en> in
Silkeborg, Denmark! Applications are now being accepted for both full-time
and part-time students enrolled at our Wilburton, McAlester, Idabel, and
Antlers campuses. Click here to apply.
<https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/c52e21b377834fa5be213634ee6a3e05>

In March 2025, Eastern will host a group of students from College360 for a
week-long stay in Wilburton. Following this, from May 11-20, 2025
(tentative dates), a group of Eastern students will have the opportunity to
travel to Copenhagen and Silkeborg, Denmark. This amazing experience
includes:

   - *Exploring Copenhagen*: Discover the capital’s rich history, including
   its royal family, government, architecture, art, and Viking heritage.
   - *Cultural Insights*: Learn about the Danish lifestyle and what
   contributes to Denmark's reputation as one of the happiest countries in the
   world.
   - *Cultural Exchange*: In Silkeborg, engage with local students and host
   families and experience the unique Danish concept of "hygge."
   - *Educational Collaboration*: Attend a few classes at College360 and
   gain insights into their educational and career pathways.

Application and two (2) letters of recommendation from Eastern
faculty/staff to be emailed to Kellye Semeski <ksemeski at eosc.edu> are due
by 5 p.m. on Monday, October 4, 2024. Click here to apply.
<https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/c52e21b377834fa5be213634ee6a3e05>

Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to enhance your global perspective
and gain valuable experiences that will enrich your career! For more
details, please visit eosc.edu/studyabroad
<https://www.eosc.edu/academics/explore-programs-majors/study-abroad>.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. I will be one of the sponsors
of this year's trip. Mrs. Semeski

Kellye Semeski

Dean of Distance Learning & Workforce Development

CIS Professor

P: 918-465-1744

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W Main | Mitchell Hall 208 | Wilburton, OK

eosc.edu <http://www.eosc.edu> | radio.eosc.edu <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/>